The third and fourth quarters have been and are ones of growth and renewal including new clients, a refreshed website and the launch of a new communications offering. See some of our firm’s work in the quarters below.
- WPNT Ltd. officially launched its rebranded website, wpntltd.com. With a nod to the past reflecting a similar color scheme and a more modern logo, the new website design is intended to provide easier navigation with a scroll down format.
- After requests and design input from clients, WPNT Ltd. launched its Email Effectiveness program. Despite the ubiquity of email, this interactive program provides insights, strategies and skill-building for aligning business and communications goals. Half-day team courses are offered, as well as private, two-hour sessions for executives.
- WPNT Ltd. is supporting three new clients. One is an international pharmaceutical company. A series of Executive Communications Coaching sessions are underway with a global marketing executive there. In addition, two private equity firms have retained WPNT, one in advance of its annual meeting and fundraising efforts and the other surrounding enhancing stakeholder dialogue.
- Senior consultant Steve Johnson authored Tapping Media for Credible Disaster Communications for the Domestic Preparedness Journal. The article emphasizes team preparation in advance of worst case scenarios. Meantime, managing partner Stephanie Nora White’s article, It takes an Organizational Village to Ensure Training Success appeared in Entrepreneur magazine. Both articles can also be found on wpntltd.com.
- A new cadre of analysts from this leading financial website participated in Executive Media Training for the Content Expert. The program featured a WPNT Ltd. Associate who is a well-known content expert seen on CNN, Fox News and Tribune Stations.
- Fast-tracked, emerging leaders of this global science & technology company took part in an Executive Presentation Skills program. This is the seventh international class to participate in WPNT Ltd.’s program as part of their development. The participants prepared for formal talks with C-suite and senior leadership and hailed from Argentina, Brazil, China, Japan, and Russia.
- Rounding out the final tier of a three-tiered, year long, coaching curriculum, WPNT Ltd. conducted communications clinics with social media representatives of this Fortune 100 consumer brand. The clinics built on previous learnings taught throughout the year and addressed individual needs of the participants.