Preparations are underway as WPNT Ltd. prepares to roll out it’s new
Email Effectiveness program. The program is being created at the request of clients for both executives in private sessions and for staff in team sessions.
Here’s a snapshot of some of WPNT Ltd.’s work conducted in 2Q16.
- To maximize sales opportunities with leading online retailers, big box brands, and existing customers, WPNT supported this well-known, food company with Executive Communications Coaching. Programs were conducted for leaders in sales, R&D, customer service, quality control and IT at this Chicago-based company.
- Penetrating the Chinese automotive and U.S. government infrastructure markets were the focus of communications coaching for half a dozen high potential leaders at this Fortune 50 company. In addition to this keystone program, WPNT has supported this client for more than ten years.
- In preparation for a conference with top investors, WPNT provided coaching and rehearsal to speakers of this asset management company. The speakers were featured in rapid succession at the San Francisco venue, where limited partners were updated on the firm’s work.
- Leaders of this East Coast refinery took part in their annual WPNT training, this time Executive Communications Coaching, focusing on community dialogue, town hall meetings and communicating up with their board and senior management team. WPNT Associate Janice Hayes assisted on day two. The refinery is a leading employer in the area.
- To improve its shootout win rate, healthcare partners of this national executive search firm participated in WPNT’s Executive Communications Coaching for Teams. “I am a disciple” was how one participant described the two-day program. Sessions are also scheduled for leaders in other firm practices later this summer and fall.
- The CEO of a leading consumer brand participated in a private, Crisis Communications Readiness program on the east coast. In a worst case scenario for the company involving life/safety issues, the CEO sought to arm himself with strategies and techniques for the rapid escalation of events and equally, to ensure rapid business resumption.