“If you can believe it, I lead almost all of our client and internal presentations. I never would have imagined doing something like that without your help. I can confidently say my career is progressing because of you. No words can express my gratitude.”
That quote is from a client who is emerging as a leader in her company. Communicating effectively can be a Herculean challenge for many individuals, teams and organizations particularly during change initiatives and reorganizations. The following is work completed in the quarter to assist companies maximize the value of their communications.
- Only a month into a merger making for an enthusiastic yet uncertain audience, WPNT Ltd. helped prep leaders for a national sales meeting of more than a thousand reps in Orlando. In addition to the keynote and speaker presentations, WPNT provided counsel and rehearsal for individual business unit leaders of this international pharmaceutical company.
- Furthering its support of a healthcare-focused private equity firm, WPNT Ltd provided Executive Communications Coaching to a partner and a portfolio company CEO. The executives can replicate the model for their different audiences and business challenges.
- To increase their strategic value to the organization and their effectiveness with leadership, 16 corporate communicators of this Eastern hospital system participated in a WPNT Ltd.-designed Coaching for the Communications Counselor program. The two sessions included individual and team exercises, pop quizzes and video examples using WPNT Ltd.’s proven model.
- In preparation for a TED-style talk at a social innovation summit, WPNT Ltd. provided Executive Communications Coaching & Rehearsal to a San Francisco-based partner of this leading business consulting firm.
- To assist with clarity and improved effectiveness, the procurement vice president of a national food company worked in private session with WPNT Ltd. English is a second language for this executive and the one in which he provides most of his customer presentations.
- Addiction and mental illness often go hand in hand. WPNT Ltd. conducted Executive Media Training for the Content Expert for physicians and leaders of this 30-hospital, health system. A WPNT Press Corps member assisted by producing stories on the system’s research and services.
- WPNT Ltd. worked alongside a worldwide, professional services firm in the design and launch of its own in-house media training program.
- Co-authors Stephanie Nora White and Rebecca Theim’s article, “Is the Self Serve Economy Costing Businesses More than it Saves? “ was featured in CEOWorld magazine. Stephanie was also quoted in an article called “Need to Rescue your Online Reputation? Here’s What to Do” in the Business Coaching Journal. Both articles can be found by clicking on the article links here or at wpntltd.com.