“Your counsel is very important to me, particularly, your strategic counsel on the annual meeting and board meeting prep. I greatly appreciate a partner committed to the firm’s and my success.”
CEO, global professional services firm
A quote from a long-time client of WPNT Ltd. A Silicon Valley tech company is among the new client we supported in the quarter.
- To improve their effectiveness on earnings calls, executive leadership team members of this Rocky Mountain-based infrastructure contracting company participated in WPNT Ltd.’s Analyst Communications Coaching. The program included team and private sessions.
- In advance of its annual investor conference, WPNT Ltd. provided Rehearsal & Coaching to presenters at this global asset management firm. Audience members included pension fund and endowment managers, sovereign wealth representatives and high wealth individuals. Elsewhere in the firm, WPNT Ltd. supported leaders with Performance Review Communications.
- Finance team members of this Silicon Valley Fortune 300 tech company participated in WPNT Ltd.’s Executive Communications Coaching.
- MBAs interning for this global chemical maker participated in WPNT Ltd.’s Executive Presentation Skills Training. The group is charged with finding growth opportunities for the company, and hope to receive job offers at the end of their terms.
- Communications Clinic was held for consultants and partners of this professional services firm. Clinic is made available to those leaders who’ve completed the predicate, Executive Communications Coaching program. Clinic provides continuing development around real world scenarios. In addition, a series of CEO vignettes were produced and aired in advance of his installation as the firm’s new leader.
- With the goal to accelerate his development, a series of 1:1 executive coaching sessions for a high potential associate are underway at this Bay Area private equity firm.
- Focusing on the satellite interview, journalists of this leading consumer finance company participated in a WPNT Ltd. Executive Media Training for the Content Expert program.
- Graduate students of the Integrated Marketing Communications program atNorthwestern University benefitted from WPNT Ltd. insights and coaching in advance of their final projects. The students, from the U.S. and Asia, presented their findings to the CEO of this temperature monitoring device company. The devices are used for sensitive products such as vaccines.