“Your methods work. Tried and true.
So much of our new business
is because of your firm.
Thank you for your continuing partnership."
professional services firm
Many thanks to our clients, existing and new who helped make for a particularly strong fourth quarter. We look forward to supporting all of them in 2018. Read more here about our work in 4Q17.
- In preparation for their talks at Salesforce.com’s DreamForce 2017 conference, WPNT Ltd. supported speaker partners of this global consultancy with messaging and rehearsals. B2B digital sales and M&A transactions that drive growth were two of the topics covered. The conference draws more than 170,000 attendees from 91 countries. Elsewhere in the consultancy, WPNT Ltd. provided Executive Communications Coaching for Brazil and New York-based partners of the digital practice.
- Three weeks of WPNT Ltd. coaching in two cities included Delivering Effective Feedback in Performance Reviews, Communications Clinic and investor conference rehearsals for this leading private equity firm.
- In preparation for meetings with investors, WPNT Ltd. provided Executive Communications Coaching to the CEO of this international IT infrastructure provider. Headquartered in the Southern states, the data center company is a new client for the firm.
- With a year of integration behind it, and in advance of its national sales meeting, WPNT Ltd. provided Executive Communications Coaching to leadership of the animal health division of this international pharmaceutical company. Our firm will also be on-site during the January 2018 NSM conducting rehearsals with the CEO and species heads.
- To improve its new business win rate with clients, WPNT Ltd. provided Executive Communications Coaching for Teams to this leading executive search firm. The two-day program focused on Partner Choreography and Managing Q & A Strategically.
- WPNT Ltd. senior consultant Steve Johnson is a contributing editor to a new crisis communications manual for membership of a national association. Also, Stephanie Nora White supported the Medill Integrated Marketing Communications program at Northwestern University. As class speaker to 20 graduate students, she covered Messaging in an Emergency, The Net Impression and Comfort in the Discomfort of a Crisis.