“The opportunity to work with you was truly a gift.” -vice president, investor relations Fortune 300
“This (coaching program) was a game changer for me.” -consultant, professional services firm
- WPNT Ltd. provided coaching and rehearsal to almost a dozen senior leaders of this global pharmaceutical company during its annual sales meeting. More than a thousand attendees gathered in Dallas.
- In advance of his participation at the SXSW conference in Austin, WPNT Ltd. supported this panelist with Executive Communications Coaching & Rehearsal. His remarks and responses focused on balancing quantitative and qualitative information in digital transformations and product development.
- WPNT Ltd. conducted a strategy session for a professional services client for the formal roll out of a new service category. The session focused on audience analysis and product differentiators and benefits.
- Effective Communications for the Written & Spoken Word is a new WPNT Ltd. workshop for staff and aspiring professionals. Despite the ubiquity of email, few have been counseled on how to maximize its effectiveness. This intensive and interactive workshop provides the architecture and skill-building for improved emails and spoken communications with supervisors.
- “What if Trump Led Rather than Bullied, Blamed and Boasted?” That’s the title of a commentary in CEOWorld by WPNT Ltd.’s Stephanie Nora White. The piece is a cautionary tale for business leaders about the importance of developing and protecting credibility. “Teaching our Kids to Talk in a Screen Driven World: Practice” also authored by Stephanie emphasizes the urgent need to ensure practice opportunities in everyday life for children.
- WPNT Ltd. is pleased to announce a new partnership with Bruce J. Zanca. Bruce is an award-winning strategist, message architect and consultant. He has counseled C-Suite and corporate board members on investor relations, crisis communications and corporate marketing issues. He worked as a C-suite executive himself at four publicly traded businesses; assisting three of them to complete initial public offerings and helping to bring one public company private. Bruce served as a White House spokesperson and advisor to three presidential administrations.